Colour Plastic Cards Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.cpcards.co.uk
you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
– Natural person
Categories of data:
- Personal data and special categories of personal data
- The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses.
- means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Colour Plastic Cards Ltd is the data processor. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details, for all data matters are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract;
To fulfil contracts with our customers where our customers give us data to process on their behalf;
To reply to emails from you;
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
To analyse the use of our website to make improvements and enhance the user experience;
4. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site cpcards.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when placing an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, complete an enquiry form or quote request form, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, information contained within artwork files
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date, time and referring site); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
|Name of Cookie
||1st or 3rd party
||Used to distinguish users
||Used to distinguish users
||Used to throttle request rate
||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service
||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out
||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not re-appear if it has already been shown
||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not re-appear if it has already been filled in
||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site
||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled in
||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site
||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels
6. Sharing your personal data
We work closely with selected third parties including:
Trusted business partners, third party suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
We contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These include payment processing by World Pay, delivery of goods using APC and UPS.
Analytics, advertising networks and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal and financial obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Colour Plastic Cards Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain the information we have collected about you indefinitely after our professional relationship has terminated, securely held, to comply with GDPR.
8. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
9. Storage of data and Transfer of Data Abroad:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance please email email@example.com
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office